Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

zentrum Nottingham

Bam

Trainee
taking the car for a price on some work in the morning , any one used or heard of these guys . be nice to know if any of you guys have used them and if there any good

thanks

Never used Zentrum-
But I have used AMB Nottingham and I found the boss Adrian a decent
sort to deal with..... Not cheap as chips but he comes across as trustworthy and does a meticulous job- he really knows his stuff. Maybe worth getting a quote from AMB anyway.....

I live in Nottingham and have used Zentrum before. My car is looked after by Matt at Fearnsport next to Silverstone....

MC

Zentrum is used by quite a few people on here and has a good reputation. I was up there last week and have mine booked in for some maintenance work in a few weeks time. I'm sure Mike will look after you :thumb:

Mike and James look after my 9934S and 964RS. They are true porsche enthusiasts. And at £55 per hour labour it makes total sense too. :thumb:

ok I have been to Zentrum today , They are really helpful blokes and I feel confident booking my car in with them . My main dealer told me the rocker cover was leaking and would be just over £1000 +vat to fix . turns out its a plug seal and is only going to cost around £50 to sort . so just by going to Zentrum this has already saved me £1150 :D

happy days

My mate used them a few times when we had M3's, they used something to true his warped brake discs while in situ, they said it wasn't a guaranteed fix but it worked a charm and was cheap too.
I was going to send mine there for its next service after feeling hard done to by series 9.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back