Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 manual Varioram for sale

brian7136

Anybody know this car? Seems mighty expensive to me or am I just out of date?

Think you forgot the link chap

I've never seen it either. And I don't think I've seen the asking price. :?

brian7136 said:
Anybody know this car? Seems mighty expensive to me or am I just out of date?

Yes :eh!:

Jeez - the market for old crap has got that bad folks are worrying about invisible cars :floor:

Arrrgh!

Just stubbed my toe on it!
:x

Put some cones around it or something....

Seems dear to me!

Is that the blue one on ebay at rpr626 in Spennymoor? It may seem dear to you but obviously not to someone else! You snooze,you lose! Sold in a day!! £39,950 all day long!

Re: Seems dear to me!

stichill99 said:
Is that the blue one on ebay at rpr626 in Spennymoor? It may seem dear to you but obviously not to someone else! You snooze,you lose! Sold in a day!! £39,950 all day long!

I saw that listed and very nearly put it on here followed by :floor:

What a Moby - not even an 'S' and even then I'd question the price :hand:

£39,950 :hand: :floor:

I thought it might have been you who bought it zingari :nooo:

You know you will end up paying over £40k for another 993 :grin:

Good spec, good colour combination and it would be in the lower third on the mileage thread that is running. Bargain at £40k. Similar cars will be £50k in a years time.

So makes me laugh when ppl voice off about prices. They are what they are, end of.

I still can't see it myself :nooo:

Where the bloody hell is it?

Peter Richardson who is RPR is a friend on mine and a lot of the North East people know him, he does not sell or buy crap BTW..............supply and demand and all that...................that money would buy a lovely 997 Turbo :D

Re: Seems dear to me!

Zingari said:
stichill99 said:

I saw that listed and very nearly put it on here followed by :floor:

What a Moby - not even an 'S' and even then I'd question the price :hand:

£39,950 :hand: :floor:

When an old 1968 MK2 Mini Cooper S that was worth around 3K 25 years ago is now near 40K (and possibly reshelled like a lot were) and they built 72K Mini Coopers, I reckon an aircooled 993 with 65K miles on the clock is worth every penny of 40K.

Its not that later aircooled 911s are going for silly money, they are actually playing catch up against a lot of overpriced tat out there.

Think out the box a bit on classic car prices and a 911 is reasonably cheap still. That doesn't mean I agree with price rises, just pointing out the fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back