Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Evesham. Centre of the 993 World? Just how many have you got

wozy

Sao Paulo
So here I live in a small town that was once one of the richest in central England known for its Pears, Apples and of course the worlds finest Asparagus.

Now known more for its Eastern Europeans, Kabab shops, curry houses, mobile phone shops and the sure sign of a dying town ......... Charity shops.

But one thing stands out that maybe only me as a 993 owner has noticed. We have an abundance of 993s. I mean in a town of 22K where quite a reasonable proportion are low earners, I see often three others so total of four.

Two MBM, one (I think) Aventura and a Polar Silver one.

I feel this must be highly unusual in town of our size. Or is it?

........ do you mean people actually drive their 993s? ....... ;)

I thought I would get that in first before Zingari drops by ........ :floor:

Re: Evesham. Centre of the 993 World? Just how many have you

wozy said:
Now known more for its Eastern Europeans, Kabab shops, curry houses, mobile phone shops and the sure sign of a dying town ......... Charity shops.

Isn't that the truth.

There are a fair few in my neck of the woods as well but I am not sure it counts as it's London?

As Evesahm was famous for apples is it taking the mick out of the bible? Saying the whole Adam and Eve(sham) thing was a load of tosh?? :coat:

Re: Evesham. Centre of the 993 World? Just how many have you

AndyS said:
Kimbo said:
wozy said:

Isn't that the truth.

.....and hairdressers, and Nail bars :nooo:

Damn, I'd forgotton the hairdressers and nail bars. I must get out more, I need a cut plus I have a few scaggy nails.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back