Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Overhaulin

Coupebill

http://youtu.be/9wiPJ3t_XHc
Not sure if this has been discussed on here before but worth a watch if you can put up with The bulls**t bits. Not sure why you'd want to change the rear window but quite subtle for a Foose creation.

I have to say - I think it is lovely. Appreciably better to my eye than an original car, and I do like the point that they made about it being a good thing that they didn't have a matching engine car and that the body was rotten so that they weren't modifying a valuable classic. Indeed, from the amount of filler that they took out of it and the perforated metalwork, it probably wouldn't have lived that much longer without intervention.

Of all the custom shows that come out of the US, personally I find Chip Foose's work the most consistently to my liking. Not a fan of the fluff around the show format (which for me makes watching it a bit of a chore), but the cars that they come out with are generally very nice indeed.

I wonder what he would do with a 993... :?:

Got to agree. I can only watch it with sky+ so I can fast forward past the crap.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back