Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F 3EXY

medicus

Albert Park
i know, it was cool on the wifes convertable before she became a mum, now she feels consious of it, and has a more "sensible" plate, any offers its on a retention cert, would even take a swap?
number plate is
F3 EXY

Do you and you wife think it spells/means SEXY?

No-one else does.

Get a grip.

Perhaps she has simply grown out of her love of feexy.

(apparently a genuine word in the newly dreadful/error raddled official North America Scrabble dictionary)

Sorry. No use for me. I'm a fat, balding, middle aged bloke. I'll ask my mate though, he used to race in F3 so is now a bit F3 EXY.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Sorry. No use for me. I'm a fat, balding, middle aged bloke. I'll ask my mate though, he used to race in F3 so is now a bit F3 EXY.

MC
Brilliant sir, just brilliant :grin:

MisterCorn,

:thumb:

Contrived, but good nonetheless

Could you get it to look like JON TTT with some black nr plate screws?

A good friend of mine owns and runs a Chinese take away ("Yu's Wok", Sunningdale, Berks.)

Anyway, his Missus (Fuk) likes Subarus.

This is her plate:

a6357tZJ.jpg

Big Jock said:
Could you get it to look like JON TTT with some black nr plate screws?

No stealing my reg :wack:

I could get it to say SPAM :bandit:

Kimbo said:

No-one else does.

Get a grip.

thank you for you knowledgeable comments.
and speaking for everybody shows your intellect.

I thought this was a friendly place?
its amusing that some people always want to find cause for argument or disagreement, or indeed show them selves up,
ps: you can get help you know??

Kimbo said:

No-one else does.

Get a grip.

Why post on here? Surely the mini cooper or uk hairdresser forum would be better in terms of a sale?

It's a bit of a wanky no plate btw(IMO).

thank you for your reply, ill sign off, i thought this was a friendly site, with knowledgeable guys, but i didn't realise it was so hostile and clicky, my mistake sorry.
for the gent who thought something was not quite right? ill try to explain, we no longer want the F3 EXY number plate that was on the wifes car, she has a different one now, and i want a plate for my 996 targa (05)
but thank you anyway.
kind regards

medicus.

medicus said:
... ill try to explain, we no longer want the F3 EXY number plate that was on the wifes car, she has a different one now, and i want a plate for my 996 targa (05)
but thank you anyway.
kind regards

medicus.

Fair enough. This is a very friendly forum but anyone posting number plates for sale traditionally gets a good ribbing, especially if they are relatively new. Stick with us and you'll find it a great place to talk about our beloved motors... Oh and GLWS :thumb:

The "Number Plate Registrations For Sale & Wanted" section on 911uk is the Venus Flytrap of sub forums....

I absolutely love it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back