Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best time to sell - Winter now or Summer 2015?

Ducky

Hockenheim
A few changes happening for me in the near future, so I'm probably going to sell Porky, either this Winter or hold off till Summer 2015. I can't really warrant Porky sitting there doing not a lot, and the money tied up in him would be handy. (since I moved house it's hardly been used)

Wondered if there would be much difference in price between now and 2015, although next year it will be another year older....

:?:

buyers market at this time of year. sellers market in Spring time but you will suffer 6 months depreciation. I'd say you'd get about the same for your car if in good order.
Why not advertise it now at your top price with a view that it may take a while to shift?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back