Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rebecca Jackson reviews the 991 Targa for Telegraph Cars

Porsche News

Rebecca Jackson reviews the new Porsche 911 Targa 4, a sports car that combines retro styling with very modern levels of performance. But is it the best 911 for you? you or you ? or maybe just you......

RJ991Targa.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TelegraphCars

i think in about 2017 i would like one of those on the driveway when they about 3-4 years old, at first i was unsure that some of the practical aspects of the 997 targa were lost with this new version - no rear hatch. but it looks liveable with .

Yeah, unusual colour for a jumper. Not sure about her boots though.

:?:

Why is it that every video car reviewing journo has to have the exact same delivery style as Quentin Wilson from top gear circa 1985...

C'mon, someone change the record,

Nice colour car for a girl :thumb:

Yup, nice...really nice, lovely curves...and stylish too, not sure about
the car, who makes it ?

:floor:

Is it just me that was bemused about all of the talk about interior space coming from what must be the smallest motoring reviewer in journalism? She makes the car look the size of a Panamera...

Tidy though, and even with her delivery being a little bit painting-by-numbers: it doesn't irritate to the degree of some presenters out there. 8)

Not my usual type at all, but most appealing I'd say. The Targa that is of course. I am more of a Coupe man myself.

Time for another viewing I think just in case I missed anything! :puh:

Rebecca has a nice delivery style, and even her boots are interesting!! :)

Sorry - where was the Targa? :hand:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back