Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chipwizard magic

Cheshire cat

Monza
Spent the day with Wayne at Ninemeister in Warrington yesterday. Turned out to be very beneficial as the first thing he and his mate Jack diagnosed was that only one set of spark plugs were working! Turned out one of the plugs in the connection box on the left hand side of the engine bay to the HT coils wasn't connected properly - result was a loss of around 40 HP across the rev range :dont know:

First time I've seen a car on a dyno and it looks a pretty brutal process particularly when said car is your P&J! Anyway after an hour or so of power runs and adjustments Wayne was satisfied and on the run home the car felt so much smoother and willing to rev. There was a hesitation before and the engine did feel a little "held back" by something, now I know why!

To anyone who tries to contact Wayne in the future, he is a busy man who spends the majority of his time looking after his customers rather than attending to admin, so it could take him a while to get back to you (took 3 texts and 10 days in my case) but he is worth waiting for and your car will definitely be the better for Wayne spending time on it.

I wouldn't let that young lad near it...
A right rough arse I hear!
A cad and a bounder too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back