Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Feel free to drool

wizard993

:worship:

Hmm, a bit of an odd one. Looks like it was a race car and now converted back to street use - can't understand why you'd fit a stereo though! There are some EVO bits front & rear but it's not a full-on EVO car (side sills are wrong).

Also, why is there a GT2 badge on the back? It should be a 911 GT sticker.

Only put mine into storage last Friday & I miss it already :sad:

....they don't half sound very special indeed.

NXI20 said:
Hmm, a bit of an odd one. Looks like it was a race car and now converted back to street use - can't understand why you'd fit a stereo though! There are some EVO bits front & rear but it's not a full-on EVO car (side sills are wrong).

Also, why is there a GT2 badge on the back? It should be a 911 GT sticker.

Only put mine into storage last Friday & I miss it already :sad:

Un-mothball it and bring it to Silverstone !

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=96876

(I know that might be a slightly unreasonable request but I've never seen it in the flesh :oops: )

It's stored just across the dual carriageway from the circuit but the storage facility isn't open on a Sunday otherwise I might have just whizzed it over for you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back