Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PASM failure 997 Turbo

kam

Nurburgring
Hi
Car starts no warning lights and I can switch on the sprt mode. As I drive the pasm sport mode fails and lights come on. Car drives fixed in the hard sport mode. Switch the car off and it resets.

Had installed Techart springs a couple of months ago and all has been fine.

Any info on simmilar problems please.

Thanks you.

Had a very similar problem with a mates car

Turned out to be the little box controller for the PASM

Replaced with a new one and all sorted

Had to get a new controller as we was told the turbo one is different cost like nearly £300 :eek: :eek:

best of luck

reisskhan said:
Had a very similar problem with a mates car

Turned out to be the little box controller for the PASM

Replaced with a new one and all sorted

Had to get a new controller as we was told the turbo one is different cost like nearly £300 :eek: :eek:

best of luck

Sorted it!, was my o/s front shock.

£400!!

kam said:

£400!!

Did you only replace the o/s?

Good practice with springs and shocks is always to replace both on the same axle at the same time - if your old shocks had plenty of use on them, just replacing the one will likely result in inconsistent damping side to side with a knock-on effect to general handling characteristics.

Ian Donkin said:
kam said:

£400!!

Did you only replace the o/s?

Good practice with springs and shocks is always to replace both on the same axle at the same time - if your old shocks had plenty of use on them, just replacing the one will likely result in inconsistent damping side to side with a knock-on effect to general handling characteristics.

Yes only os, car has only done 17k.
All is working fine and had the geo done.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back