Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Big boy toys...

Maxie might be along soon to show you his collection.

I have a guards read 996 GT3 mk1 from AutoArt. Is a beautifully made model.

Would love to have more, but they re so expensive would rather put the money towards my real one haha

I did used to have an AutoArt Cl55 AMG and a R34 Nissan Skyline. I sold them a couple of years ago for ALOT more than I paid for them.

Interesting that all the 996s are out of stock.

They're all having their engines rebuilt :D :grin:

ps I've got a Bburago 996t but it doesn't look anywhere the quality of those!

The nearest I'll ever get to owning a yellow car. :grin:

AutoArt models are great value for money.

yeah all the996's are out. obv a near classic ;-)
Pity because the silver 996 t looks loverly!!!

I was hoping to find a Seal Grey 996T but it appears there isn't one...ever :( or atleast a grey but, but only in cab version. :dont know:

I have a collection of 1/18th in the loft had them about 17 /18 years and can't even remember what model Porsche they are . will have a look tomorrow and take some pics .

Bam said:
I have a collection of 1/18th in the loft had them about 17 /18 years and can't even remember what model Porsche they are . will have a look tomorrow and take some pics .
message me if you want me to drop them to the tip for you ;)

or for people on a lower budget, try these :lol:

1403316_10151688578204397_803133353_o.jpg

sportline said:
Wow what a collection. Is that yours?

No, it was at a 911 event I went to in St Tropez earlier this month.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back