Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BK Performance Essex

WRITETOMAB

Hi All,

Anybody here from Essex who may have tried these guys before? If so any feedback on the quality of service etc?

I popped in there this morning for them to take a look at my brakes and discs and on first impressions I have to say they seemed excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. They are a racing team from what I can tell and mainly build and run race cars but they have all the Porsche diagnostics, software, servicing etc. They use high quality Millers oil etc.

I'm going to book mine in for a service but thought I would check first to see if anybody else have used them.

Here is the web address: http://www.bkperformance.co.uk/

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Many thanks

M

It may be a bit further for you to travel but I recommend HP Motorsport in Ilford. They've done a couple of tasks for me and are very helpful.

Try Mercury cars in Hutton, bought my C4S last Dec then had them look it over. gave me a shopping list of thing to do, we disscussed and only change what was needed. Always friendly service and keep you well informed when working on the car. Also had them do a new alternator, and will be booked in for upcoming service. Also have a pick up and delivery sercive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back