Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hexagon present £50k 993 Targa with comedy colonial spec?

Porsche News

No wheeler dealer was involved in the creation of this car, which is a shock...

the case for the prosecution
1. Maple Wood Trim
2. Aerokit not RS spoilers
3. Speedline Alloys on a Targa
4. Tiptronic
5. Blue Interior without Hard Back Seats
6. Cassette Player
7. 3 holes in the engine bay heater?
8. it's come from the colonial USA
9. Blue LED Alarm Light
10. KPH sticker for speedo

whatever next, a 993 Turbo S for £300k ! :roll:

but we are big fans of the Hexagon presentation :thumb:

Judge Zingari will be presiding over the sentencing later today.... :judge:

http://www.hexagonmodernclassics.com/car_sales/Porsche-993-Varioram-Targa/9982.htm

Metallic Midnight. Extremely low mileage.

Upgrades - Maple Wood Trim, Varioram Model, RS front and rear spoilers, RS Side Skirts, Speedline original alloys, 12 months MOT, Service history, Excellent bodywork, Blue Full leather interior - Excellent Condition, Tyre condition Excellent, Left-hand drive.

Standard Features - Airbags, Air conditioning, Folding rear seats, Power steering, Sunroof, Sports seats, Leather seats, Electric windows, Alloy wheels, Central locking. 4 seats.
£49,995.00

1_9982-large.jpg

2_9982-large.jpg

3_9982-large.jpg

4_9982-large.jpg

6_9982-large.jpg

7_9982-large.jpg

9_9982-large.jpg

12_9982-large.jpg

Surely should go straight back to the good ol US of A :eek:

I hear GT4 is interested :dont know: Or JH because of that spoiler :grin:

:yuk:

If that's worth £49995 then I seriously undersold my Targa earlier this week :roll: :?: Apart from higher mileage it had everything this one doesn't - good taste in particular :D

Woah, no Daddy, looks like a Jag in there.
What a waste of the greatest 993 variant.

They should be ashamed of themselves! Ant respectable dealer, never mind a indie would post an apology along with the sales details. Original and German - not ye oldie worldie English pub style
As for the price - they are extractors of the urine (IMHO) :lock:

:hand: Actually let's not rule out everybody. I sure the odd Duffle coat wearer will have a lounge with the copper canopy over the fireplace and a nice selection of horsebrasses :dont know:

Most likely attends (and wins these) at the weekend

I like it, underpriced :bandit:

I'm really not sure about that aero-kit on a targa :eek:

however, at least the interior is a decent spec. :thumb:

Funny how owner/enthusiast forums (calling it that now as I have no car) have a tick box of good not good things to have on models of cars, it becomes almost like fact.

1, While I don't like the Targa:
It's not a Cab but it loses the 'capri' rear glass. one of the few (if not only?) 911 styling characteristics that endures from the first models to the current ones. No corner curve here, instead just ending in a point like an Audi or a new beetle. Ok it still has round lights and a red strip on the back, but whoever signed off this decision should have had their technical drawing pen plunged into their eyeballs. It looks they have just taken a cab shell, whacked a lid on and tried to make a 'new model' at the expense of any styling, oh hang on, that's EXACTLY what they have done, and adding different wheels ain't gonna change that.
:frustrated:

2, The fact it's a Tip:
My Mum would love it, as she is 74 and suffers from a degenerative nerve disease. Thankfully I however do not, so the Tip goes on the list with the stair lift, things to make opening jam jars easier, pant liners, and whatever else I'll need when I'm 'nearly done' but still alive.

3, That it's got wood:
Therefore, I have not.

But...

Outside of the Porsche community, If I bought this and showed it to my mates (judge them by this) they would say it was brilliant, the wood, the roof, the wing, everything, nobody would have anything bad to say about it. Go figure.
:?

madalaa said:
...... sycophants ....... :floor:

:?:

They really are, If I shook peas in a tin they would all clap and say how cool it was. Like the purring cat on my lap that loves me only because I feed it, they both make me feel wanted, as long as both tins are full...
:thumb:

To be fair I think it looks fantastic in the first three photos.

MC

It's strangely attractive in a "I used to fancy that girl in Dallas" kind of way... But that's an expensive place to shop(Hex, not Dallas - I hear the GMG is excellent!). During my search I very nearly bought a car there that ultimately had a virtually identical spec/condition/mileage to the one I actually bought - only theirs was £8K more.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back