Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie saying hello, then an unfortunate goodbye

Y7ANM

Been on here for around 12 months, initially looking for my dream car and becoming suitably educated on all 997 info. I decided early on that I would not be able to live with the worry of a Gen 1 and was fortunate to be able to target a Gen 2. After months of searching, I found it, A Black 2010 Gen 2 Carrera 2 PDK. The spec was perfect and I have enjoyed every minute of ownership. I received some bad news recently regarding work and am now forced to work away from home much more than was ever expected. The work also involves a lot of travelling, for which I am being 'given' a car from work. I tried fighting it but now am faced with a terrible decision.... I have to sell my dream!!!!

I am truly gutted, but if anyone knows of someone in search of a dream please have a look on the forum classifieds or here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121433389034?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Sorry to hear, I am guessing they are planning on paying you less ? otherwise just leave it home in the garage on a Ctek & enjoy it on the occasions you are home. Or maybe the "new deal" involves leaving/losing your current home. . . I know, it isn't always so straight forward .

I managed to keep mine (against the odds) through contract changes/unemployment & lots of ***** in my life.

If you feel you can buy another in the future, let it go, you will find another one, if not . . hang on to it by any legal/reasonable means.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back