Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 being humped by a 964

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
:D shamefully copied from another popular site

:eek: There's no flies on that 964T driver :grin:

I love it has it casually passes them on the straights. And keeps going, and going :worship:

Gaz, what a find :thumb:
I laughed out loud at least four times, just brilliant :grin:

If someone had explained the terms "apex" and "understeer" to the turbo pilot he might have been able to stay ahead the whole lap. . . loved the hero to zero moment at 6:15 :grin:

the other me said:
If someone had explained the terms "apex" and "understeer" to the turbo pilot he might have been able to stay ahead the whole lap. . .

I started to wonder if he was staying wide of apexes coz he thought the GT3 might nip through at any moment.

interesting video

very different dynamics between the cars, that makes it very entertaining

Just brilliant Gaz, thanks :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

Goes a bit like yours Paul, thought I would have hooked in more of the kettle brigade by now :p

Hey I have a foot in both camps here......air's the only real way :grin:
I just love those pair jabbering then being passed again. You couldn't make it up, could you :bandit:

quality video 8) and what a beast that 964 is!

Chief said:
Hey I have a foot in both camps here......air's the only real way :grin:
I just love those pair jabbering then being passed again. You couldn't make it up, could you :bandit:

sorry mate didnt realise you swung both ways :D

Goes a bit like yours Paul, thought I would have hooked in more of the kettle brigade by now

If it was on General you would have had them all biting ha!

Chief scalped one this weekend too! Ain't that right Chiefy??

:grin:
Paul

Yep, these water boilers need to show some reeespec

I wander if Zanzibar needs to go after seeing that vid :coat:

Cool vid. It's great following the old turbos. You can see then come on boost, squat down, dig in and take off. Fantastic.

964T -
Wins on looks, old skool feel and "can" win on straight line speed. My 964T used to pull a few car lengths on my GT3 when my mate still owned the GT3.

GT3 -
Wins on sound, seats and is a waaaayy sharper driving tool.

Which one do I miss the most?
964T. Should never have sold it. The grass is always greener.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back