Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Deposit down !!

Richyd

Today - deposit down on a Macan S Derv. Awesome piece of kit, and far nicer design than the Cayenne IMHO.

Problem is, as I didn't stick a deposit down this spring, the wait is now c2 years!!! Gives me time to save up the cash I guess!

Also, I was waiting the elec-hybrid, which still has no launch plans, but I'm hoping they might get around to it in the next 2 years, so I can switch my deposit onto one of these. The Cayenne hybrid is awesomly fast and 100% allowable for capital allowances if put through a business, so this would be my first choice over the diesel if possible.

2 years sounds about right, but that option should give you more choice at the time of actual ordering

any current views on spec ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back