Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE: Genuine Porsche 997 wheels and MPSS tyres

Gibbo205

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi there

I am selling my genuine Porsche 19" wheels, had these refurbished in gloss black just over a year ago and the wheels are still spotless, straight and balanced.

They come fitted with MPSS, fronts 4-5mm and rears 2-3mm. 295 rears and 235 section fronts.

They are 997.1 narrow body fitment with zero curbing. Genuine and pretty much spotless with tyres with some life in them..

Some pictures:-

75465019.jpg

img3443t.jpg

photo222.jpg

Price: No idea what these go for, but they are genuine in excellent condition and with tyres with some life left in them so I'd say £850ono and I can arrange delivery or collect from Stoke-on-Trent.

[email protected]

Front tyres removed!

So 4x genuine Lobster claw Porsche wheels, refurbed in gloss black and still with rear Michelin MPSS with approx. 3mm tread.

£450ono, need the garage space, open to offers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back