Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 PCM & PDK software - 2 quick queries if you can he

SockToy

Monza
So my 997.2 is on 1.41 ; will the Nav upgrade take it to 2.24 or do I need something over and above the nav upgrade? Keen on 7 digit postcode.

I read conflicting reports about 2009 PDKs having a software update... any ideas? Dont worry / its really important?

Cheers

Matt

All I can say definitively is that I had the PCM on my 997.2 upgraded last winter and got the full postcode search, so any current update will get you that. Nav updates usually get you to the latest PCM version unless something has changed. No ideal about PDK software though (mine is manual).

Thanks. helpful!

OPC should be able to advise when/if PDK update was done.

OPCs were doing the sat nav upgrade at a discounted £150, (down from about £400 I think), so if you want to do it, I'd look into it soon :thumb:

davidjf7 said:
OPCs were doing the sat nav upgrade at a discounted £150, (down from about £400 I think), so if you want to do it, I'd look into it soon :thumb:

Does this mean another version is on its way and they are doing a 'clearance' sale?

Yeah, they charged 150quid for it. So whether its a 'sale' or just the new price, it's the price I got. Fortunately ;-p

Collected car today - all fun ;) PCM is now 2.24 - any idea if there's an updated copy of the manual online anywhere? I have the original but obviously a lot has changed since PCM 3 v1.0

Cheers ;)

Matt

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back