Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Brand new Forge Diverter Valves - Black

AP_Turbo

(Long term lurker here and have been meaning to sign up for ages. Will do so and introduce myself in 996 forum later!)

I have a brand new (unopened/unused) pair of Forge Diverter Valves for a 996/997.2/993/964/930 Turbo. Part number: FMCL007PA (Black).

These were bought recently but are now no longer required.

They are set up with the green springs, which Forge have assured is perfect for stock or Stage 1/2 cars. As you will likely know, they can be opened and replaced with yellow/blue etc if needed - Forge customer service is great so I am sure that they could send out whatever is required.

I thought that I would put them up on here as a pair before listing them on eBay as they are a popular/worthwhile mod for our cars.

They are £125 each direct from Forge or eBay - see here for details:
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Fa...justable_Vacuum_Connection--product--749.html

Asking £160 for the pair, which seems a good deal for someone.

Photos only show one - the other is exactly the same in it's box! :thumbs:

Can be picked up in Aberdeen (can meet half way if not too far), or can agree postage costs and send out this week by next day delivery.

Attachments

• forge_1_773.jpg
    forge_1_773.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 2,118
  • forge_2_138.jpg
    forge_2_138.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 2,118
  • forge_3_556.jpg
    forge_3_556.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,118
**Bump**

Anyone interested?

Would prefer to sell to a fellow Turbo owner than put them on eBay :thumbs:

**Bump**

Would rather not put these on eBay...

£140 collected or £150 for the pair delivered via RM Special Delivery
- got to a bargain for someone.

Includes Forge keyring! :D

Also - Thanks for PMs so far - to confirm, these won't work with a 997.1 Turbo - only 993/996/997.2 models etc.

Do these fit the 997.1 as well ? Seems the only model missing for your list :/

I'm afraid not - 997.1 uses a different arrangement without f-pipe etc. I checked with Forge.

Already had a couple of people interested for 997.1's :/

Sorry

Now sold - thanks to those who expressed interest :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back