Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Intake vacuum line - where is this line supposed to go?

VinceB

Hockenheim
Hi All,

I have been an idiot and didn't label this part when I was taking my car apart and now I can't work out where this line is supposed to go.

It comes from behind the throttle body, on the plastic part that splits air to the left and right intake manifolds I think that part is called the plenum? Anyway on the RHS rubber seal that connects the plenum to the intake manifold there is this little vacuum hose if anybody knows as I can't seem to see it on PET that would be really helpful.

Car is a 1999 3.4

Thanks.

Well car is running but I still don't have a clue where this fella goes. :dont know:

For anybody wondering I found it. Turns out I missed the obvious, it goes in this little pipe over the right hand side of the engine.

After finding it on the engine it all seems so obvious in PET now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back