Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

tyre question

Bam

Trainee
I have just had 2 new tyres on the front , they do say p zero on the side wall but not in red , does the red indicate anything I should be aware of ?

thanks Bam

I am sure that whenever I put a set of p - zero's on they have always said it in red on the sidewall.

Out of interest how do you find the P-Zero's I stopped using them in favour of the bridgestone S02A's and can't decide if i like the bridgestones or the pirelli better.

yes my old ones said it in red , but these new ones say it but not in red . I find them good , £120 each for the fronts so cheap enough . they seem to last ok , done about 2500 miles this month :D

I'm just hoping I have not bought some cheap look alike tyres

I have had a full set fitted.. fronts have no rosso in red but rears do ? I asked the fitter .. he checked that they were new new stock rather than new old stock.. they are both NEW and didnt know ! if that make sence.. may be thats how they are gona be from now on ?

Bam said:
yes my old ones said it in red , but these new ones say it but not in red . I find them good , £120 each for the fronts so cheap enough . they seem to last ok , done about 2500 miles this month :D

I'm just hoping I have not bought some cheap look alike tyres

Are they N rated? Not really sure why I am asking but figure that the non n rated zero's might be a bit different?

yes they are N rated , every thing looks and reads the same but no red writing and to be honest I am a little bit gutted as a quite like the little red P Zero badging . but when I was phoning around for prices no one had them in stock and a dealer said he was waiting to get hold of the manufacturer for stock supply date , perhaps the upper comment is correct and this is how p zero will come now :?

Bam said:
I have just had 2 new tyres on the front , they do say p zero on the side wall but not in red , does the red indicate anything I should be aware of ?

thanks Bam

Quote from the Tire Rack product description for P Zero Rosso

Tire Rack said:
While most Pirelli P Zero Rosso tires wear a red "P Zero" logo, selected sizes simply feature the "Rosso" logo as part of the embossed black sidewall styling along with the black letters.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back