Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Spoiler Problem

monet100

Trainee
I raised the rear spoiler earlier so I could wipe underneath it, and now it won't go back down all the way. It seems to have got stuck half way down. THe light on the button is not lighting up either.

People will be saying look at that dick driving with his spoiler up :oops:

Anyone know what the problem might be?

When I last read about someone doing the same, they just had to go for a drive for a bit and it started working again after a bit.

I reversed it out of the garage earlier and when I got out I noticed the spoiler went up, because it was stuck half way down. I got back in the car and tried it and it was working.

I have to say with the spoiler being stuck halfway down I thought it looked really well on the car. When it's fully raised it serves a purpose but looks crap but halfway it looked surprisingly good :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back