Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got there - another newbie 911 Turbo owner

Mole

Spa-Francorchamps
Picked the car up on Thursday night and had a delicate cruise home through London (getting used to the width of the car with cyclists and motorbikes all around!).

Been out again today and I'm loving the ownership experience already.

It feels a much more grown up experience than my previous motors and it is pretty much perfect ergonomically for me as the driver. Having bought a car with a Dension already fitted in the car is great too - loving the ability to Bluetooth to the iPhone and play music / take calls.

I will get to go for a longer drive tomorrow and I'm looking forward to stretching its legs a little... ;)

Storm996 said:
:useless:

:thumbs:

This site is a little bit unusual for hosting pics (sorry - no offence meant) so I'll need to drop them elsewhere first...

Cool.

I've always wanted to put the 'this thread is useless without pics' thing on and normally someone else has put it already.

So I jumped at the chance

:)

Storm996 said:
Cool.

I've always wanted to put the 'this thread is useless without pics' thing on and normally someone else has put it already.

So I jumped at the chance

:)

Ha ha! Ok, I'll have to stop driving it long enough to take some pics then...! :drive:

Enjoy ! With the right tyres the grip is unreal .
They are excellent straight out of the box. Be aware they are still tail happy on the wet which is great !!! 8)

quattrosteph said:
Enjoy ! With the right tyres the grip is unreal .
They are excellent straight out of the box. Be aware they are still tail happy on the wet which is great !!! 8)

Haven't got round to turning off the PSM yet, but will do shortly... ;)

Haven't got round to turning off the PSM yet, but will do shortly... ;)[/quote]

I'd do what you said then if I were you!! Take some pictures first!!
:eek:

PSM does not work straight away . Not intrusive at all. It still aloud the back end to go a little bit.....not like Audi Quattros !!

quattrosteph said:
PSM does not work straight away . Not intrusive at all. It still aloud the back end to go a little bit..

Absolutely!!..great fun on the exit from fast roundabouts. :oops:

Epic cars, I'm 5 days in to ownership too!
IceBoy

Congratulations mate, seeing as we live around the corner from each other, we'll have to catch up soon and admire our beasts. Would like to see how your Dension works with Android phones also as I'm not an Apple man...

Went out at lunchtime and got a chance to give it the full beans in 2nd and 3rd and into 4th.

I now know how Han Solo felt in the Millennium Falcon. :dance: :Dance-Tap: :dance: :dancetwist: :Dance-Tap: :dance:

It's an amazing feeling isn't it - fear and excitment all at the same time...

Where are the obligatory pictures??? :?:

:D :D

S4ch said:
It's an amazing feeling isn't it - fear and excitment all at the same time...

Where are the obligatory pictures??? :?:

:D :D

I should finally get some time this weekend to clean it. :thumbs:

Only clean cars get photographed in my household! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back