Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my first porsche 996 omg its wide its now painted

wassy78

Silverstone
im so loving my new toy . ive loads of ideas im want to do to the Porsche . ive always played with cars wanting the 997 front end . had the car 2 weeks got rid of the old head unit replaced with a ipad unit and kenwood head unit

the ipad unit ive been building

the unit will be going in carbon fibre

thanks ady so glad now got one . not using it all the time just now and then. ive got a list of things I want to do I just want it my own style just not ott :D

It's your car, your first 911.. bet you love it... look at lower springs and some nice wheels.. BBS ? maybe, have fun and keep us upto date on your build :thumb:

ady117 said:
It's your car, your first 911.. bet you love it... look at lower springs and some nice wheels.. BBS ? maybe, have fun and keep us upto date on your build :thumb:

yeah its my first 911 ive had loads of different cars over the years but into modifying cars in a big way and do 95% my self like audio leather seats body work etc ........ my wheels will be on over the next few weeks having split rim twists with 10.5 rear

Looking good buddy and love the iPad integration.

How does that work in-conjunction with the Kenwood?

saty-s said:
Looking good buddy and love the iPad integration.

How does that work in-conjunction with the Kenwood?

ether 2 ways from the usb cable from the kenwood good that way as is charges the ipad , or Bluetooth . but soon changing to a audison bit one unit as I will be changing all the audio for better speakers and amps all custom made in carbon fibre

:thumb:

Sounds great, will keep an eye out for your future updates

saty-s said:
:thumb:

Sounds great, will keep an eye out for your future updates

thanks I tend to work fast on my builds over the next few weeks im working on the seats replacing for carbon and im going to do black leather with blue alcantara as well as door panels and few more carbon on the dash ...... have I put the thread in the right place . if not can a mod move to right place as im new to this forum

Looks good!

I often think about doing something like this but I would ideally want something which could be connected to the durametric constantly so I could just look up various things whilst driving.

I dont know of any windows based tablets which have USB which could do this though, do you?

Playbook seems to be the most versatile (unless you want to Skype)

Although all your journeys would have to be over 25 minutes, as that's about how long it takes to boot up!

I fitted a 4G iPad mini into my Turbo a month or two ago and have been loving it ever since for everything from Sat Nav to streaming music and video. At first glance (And with the car off) it's all but individual. I think you're going to love it!
[/url]http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Xyberia/media/imagejpg5_zps3416fb52.jpg.html?filters[user]=141267255&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3[/img]

Sorry... New to this so don't have a clue how to upload an image attachment...

...I'm so ashamed...

Yeah i have had few cars with ipads its first thing i do . Last car i had a obd wifi so i had speedo etc on the ipad think this is my 4th car with ipad no other head unit can beat it i think just carnt wait to carbon it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back