Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

views on this 993 C4S for sale @ Shirleys (again!)

Ash11e

Monza
Seems reasonable for such a rare car...

£43995
1997 Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 4 'S' Coupe Manual Six Speed

"CLASSIC AIR COOLED 993 " RARE C4S Coupe in Arctic Silver with Special Order "Provence" Blue Leather Interior. Fitted with: Full Electric Seats, Front Air Bags, Air Cond/Climate Control, Factory Sun Roof, 18" Turbo Alloys, 3rd Brake Light, On Board Computer, Porsche Radio/CD with Speaker Upgrade etc JUST 2 OWNERS & 83,000 MILES with Full Porsche History & Totally Original!!

555.jpg

http://shirleys-garage.co.uk/carsforsale.asp

That will go quickly I reckon.

The interior looks a bit dodge though when you go to their website

555-2014816141854.jpg

Ash11e said:
The interior looks a bit dodge though when you go to their website

"Special Order Provence Blue Leather Interior" - Oh dear... oh dear... It's bad.

They've got previous. I quite liked the red 930 Turbo - but check out the interior of that!

Here you go (first time round even the server rejected it):

Attachments

• 555_2014816141854_690.jpg
    555_2014816141854_690.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 7,591
Much like buying a house, EVERYTHING can be told in the pictures that are MISSING.

No picture of back garden: mine shaft
No picture of front garden: pikey grotto
No picture of bathroom: you crap out of the window (fine if you can't stand those dirty indoor things)
Etc etc

Price is reasonable to my mind.

You can have Southbound replace all/some of the leather if so minded. Still "only" 50 for a then immaculate interior C4S.

What an old-school website they have.

I might pop over and have a look. They're my nearest indie.

Silver, Blue, I'm ooout.

Must be something wrong with me, I love that really pale blue interior with the silver exterior. :?

sday12 said:
Silver, Blue, I'm ooout.

Indeed - light blue :what: Plus comfort seats in an S dont go in my view

Also that advert breaches trade description by stating (in capitals!) "CLASSIC AIR COOLED" when that title is reserved for THE classic air cooled 964 :grin:

They need to get their marketing right "Last of the air-cooled" and it might be in with a chance :hand:

I like the 930 they have for around the same money

But be warned, once again has no interior shots, go to their website with a bucket at the ready on this one too...
:nooo:

No doubt they have a 959 with a green fuzzy felt 'jungle' dash and pink glitter 'hasbro' seats...

That 930 interior...yuk...looks like it been put together with parts from Halfords!!!

Most of their cars are very well priced.

Go up there and have a look round their premises. Meet the guy in charge. See the workshop. Let us know what you think.

dapper said:
Must be something wrong with me, I love that really pale blue interior with the silver exterior. :?

+1 :thumb:

I like it and it's priced very well IMHO.

The blue would have to be seen in the flesh but a few bits of black here and there to balance out the two tone would look much better.....

Cheap rare C4S, you'll never have to worry about getting your money back on that one.

Re the 930 turbo, I like it but would change the steering wheel, I love two tone interiors rather than a single solid colour, very 1980s so spot on for me :thumb:

"Inspection? You don't need an inspection, we've inspected it. What is there to inspect? It's all fine. If something breaks, bring it back. Don't waste yer money...

...just put yer pin number in here and we can all go home..."

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back