Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 964 owner

bjcoady

Hi everyone. I've been watching the forums for sometime and found a lot of the topics really useful! Thank you for the help so far.

I've now made the plunge and bought myself a 964. A number of things to be done but pet projects for the future.

A few pics attached.

Not everyone's taste in colour but fun IMO.

Attachments

• photo_1_173.jpg
    photo_1_173.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 5,842
  • photo_2_149.jpg
    photo_2_149.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 5,842
  • photo_3_201.jpg
    photo_3_201.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 5,842
  • photo_4_606.jpg
    photo_4_606.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 5,842
That looks lovely and like it's had plenty don't already.

Where did you find it?
Cracking colour like to know more about it I currently have a 964 project on the go myself

Welcome aboard.

That's one mean looking 64 you have there :thumb:

Steve

Welcome aboard!

Pleased somone bought this, is it looked too good to be sat around waiting for an owner.

Enjoy!
Chris

Welcome to the 964 fold! Love 964s in loud colours! Enjoy! 8)

Thanks guys.

@fakko63 - bought from a guy up in Nottingham. Advertised a few independent places online. He had most of the work done. So far the list includes wide body arches front and rear, big brakes, new lowered suspension, RS spoiler/bumpers/skirts, custom exhaust, RUF chip, oil filters, bare metal Viper green paint, deep dish speedlines and some interior tweaks. Otherwise engine fairly standard AND 55k miles. Otherwise looks and feels solid.

Have done a few minor things since taking the keys otherwise have a long list of things i hope to do over time but for now just enjoying driving as often as i can.

Love it! Saw it for sale a while back and hoped it would go to a good home....looks like it has!

Heath to enjoy!

Rich

Welcome on board.

That is a lovely colour and looks in a great condition.

Enjoy it and I am sure you will.

:thumb:

I think I'm in love, nope, that's a definite :thumb:

Lovely & discreet.
Just how i like my Pork. 8)

Wow missed this, thats one awsome looking 964 :worship:

Ian

That looks awesome.

Nice one.

:thumb:

Bold and brassy colour. Very brave...

C