Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What a beauty

Ant-toe-knee

Trainee
Popped into Paragon looking at the 997's and sat in the showroom corner is a 993 Turbo. Never seen one in the flesh and blown away but it's stance. She is absolutely stunning and flawless on what I saw. Need that lottery win now.

They are beautiful and GO as good as they look :thumb: :grin:

Ant-toe-knee said:
Popped into Paragon looking at the 997's and sat in the showroom corner is a 993 Turbo. Never seen one in the flesh and blown away but it's stance. She is absolutely stunning and flawless on what I saw. Need that lottery win now.

lol now you know what all the fuss is about :thumb:

stunner.
Another one 'coming soon' in there too. Almost the same part from the mileage, so in turbo currency, 40k miles = 40k GBP.

well, it does look absolutely stunning - I don't usually like silver Porsches, but with this I have to make an exception :thumb:

Will it actually sell at that price?

Though, as the salesman at Reading said to me as i looked admiringly at their 'stock' 991 turbo cabrio earlier in the year: "i'd hold on to yours if I was you - it will be worth more than this one in 3 years time."

:?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emb01
Back