Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ZeeCock is back.........in a 968 Sport

TheCock

Mexico City
.....bought a 968 Sport, Slate Grey, Black Leather, really really good condition, amazing history from a guy who has owned for 13 years. That's it so far.....

Always wanted one, been browsing for ages and ages, got myself a bit obsessed, always wanted a Slate Grey Porsche and one came up. Slightly more miles than I wanted but the condition is superb, which goes to show that mileage isn't the key factor.

Collecting next weekend. Got a few little jobs in mind already. Gary and Sam on hand with knowledge......

May see some old faces again if a slow front engined 924 incarnation is allowed to pop along to the odd brekkie etc. Also fancy doing some simple track days....

Anyway....

TheCock said:
.....bought a 968 Sport, Slate Grey, Black Leather, really really good condition, amazing history from a guy who has owned for 13 years. That's it so far.....

Always wanted one, been browsing for ages and ages, got myself a bit obsessed, always wanted a Slate Grey Porsche and one came up. Slightly more miles than I wanted but the condition is superb, which goes to show that mileage isn't the key factor.

Collecting next weekend. Got a few little jobs in mind already. Gary and Sam on hand with knowledge......

May see some old faces again if a slow front engined 924 incarnation is allowed to pop along to the odd brekkie etc. Also fancy doing some simple track days....

Anyway....

Welcome back!!! :thumb:

I wonder if the Mods will allow me too address you by you name?

Let's try...

Welcome back to0 the fold The *****. You've been sorely missed

Goose said:
TheCock said:

Anyway....

Let's try...

Thought not!! :floor:

Enjoy the 968 BTW - I'm very jealous

Goose said:
Goose said:
TheCock said:

Anyway....

Let's try...

Try TheCock.

Welcome back Ben.

Goose said:
Goose said:
TheCock said:

Anyway....

Let's try...

Haha! Thanks.......will be an interesting one the 968, but Gary sealed it telling me how much he enjoys his.

pzero said:
Goose said:
Goose said:
TheCock said:

Anyway....

Let's try...

Try TheCock.

Welcome back Ben.

Ta!

a 968 you say, time to tweet about this.....

911UK said:
a 968 you say, time to tweet about this.....

....indeed, a quick trip to the dark side.......haha!

Were you and Gav over at the Ring recently? A very old friend of mine from 20 odd years ago is Darren L'veld.....small world!!!

Welcome back Cock!

~ Maxie :D

Splendid news. Looking forward to pics and progress. I'm pleased you manahed to get the right colour this time..

He he he, The sickness starts again ....nuf said :thumb:

Does this mean there will be road trips with non waterproof tents and lots of beer :?:

Indeed the colour was the reason for viewing this.....wasn't expecting to buy but the car was right!

......and the other reason for viewing it was my lack of road trips, with non waterproof tents and beer.....and crates of Rose......and people passing out in fields. Hahaha! :grin:

Welcome back 968 superb choice :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
964Turbo.3.3Mike
Back