Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Be quick....nice spec 993 S Vesuvius £32k

jonttt

Monaco
Mmmmmm luuuuurvly

PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S COUPE 1997 (1997)
For sale Privately, in Highland, United Kingdom
£33,000
Mileage: 97,000
Tel, 07021539039

porsche-911-993-carrera-s-coupe-S1289301-1.jpg

Absolutely right!

Be quick or either...

a) it will be sold; or
b) the owner will realise his error and add £8k to the asking price or
c) the owner will continue to drive it, taking it over 100,000 miles and thus rendering it worthless.

You snooze, you lose.

jonttt said:
A lurkers dream :D

Indeed.
But we don't need lurkers - we need posters. Those 996 boys are still hot on our heels. :shooter:

0-62 in 5.4 seconds.
Don't know off hand what my bog standard C4 is supposed to do it in, but does any one ever try to match manufacturer's claimed acceleration figures?
I haven't, perhaps I should :dont know:

Just spotted the ad, very nice. My wife's favourite car colour too. Unfortunately pending house move puts car things on hold.

I spotted this earlier and immediately wondered what was wrong. Half expected cat d.

Has he really just got it wrong?

I think wing mirrors are wrong colour but the mods indicate a real enthusiast has owned it at some point, well worth a look IMHO :bandit:

s

Emailed owner, and I'm in the Highlands next week. Hoping to view..even though SWMBO will kill me if we end up with 2 S's!

Somehow I don't think it will hang around that long, perfect dealer territory as it would be on the forecourt for £40k+

If I had been looking I would be in the highlands today and not silverstone :bandit:

Mmmmm I'm even tempted :lol:

Plate is familiar.

Was that Ben's car? Looks familiar to me too...
:?:

clarkycat said:

It could be CC, although I don't think that Ben had a private plate on his?

I suppose that could always have been changed?

clarkycat said:

Finding an old member's car in the classifieds....

It's like reading the obituaries :sad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back