Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

More screen woes :-(

Nattyboy

Nurburgring
Just 11 months after the last one was fitted - this ***** has cracked !

Direct line are trying it on trying it on by saying they won't authorise an OEM screen but not sure where I stand on demanding on OEM one ?

The car hasn't got a OPC warranty but I'm guessing if it had, fitting an aftermarket screen would invalidate the warranty so could play that card ?

any advice appreciated.

Nat

Does not need to be an OPC screen is what I was advised by my OPC; and allows warranty in future if needed.

Nattyboy said:
Just 11 months after the last one was fitted - this ***** has cracked !

Direct line are trying it on trying it on by saying they won't authorise an OEM screen but not sure where I stand on demanding on OEM one ?

The car hasn't got a OPC warranty but I'm guessing if it had, fitting an aftermarket screen would invalidate the warranty so could play that card ?

any advice appreciated.

Nat

What does your policy state?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back