Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche Owner

jondrayton

Silverstone
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jon and I have just bought a 997.1 Carrera.

The car is in amazing condition at 9 years old and wait for this, 15k miles from new! Will post some pictures shortly.

I have been studying the threads on the forum and looks like I need to be considering the LTT and third radiator upgrades.

Absolutely relishing the driving experience!

Cheers,

Jon.

Welcome to 911uk!

~ Maxie

Thanks for the welcome!

Here's a photo.....

Cheers,

Jon.

Attachments

• 20140629_172310_740.jpg
    20140629_172310_740.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 2,239
Lovely looking :)

That looks beautiful and so few miles too!

Welcome to the forum and the Porsche experience - my 997.1 comes after lots of other 911's, but I'm still pinching myself as it's so addictively good.

Enjoy :)

Thanks....

It really is a fantastic machine - really enjoying it!

Cheers.

Jon.

jondrayton said:
Thanks for the welcome!

Here's a photo.....

Cheers,

Jon.

Hi Jon,

Your 911 looks spotless.

Took the plunge myself last week after spending months researching everything from a 964 to 993 to a 996 Turbo. Eventually went with a 2004 MY C2S in Grey. Must say I am not disappointed with the noise! Good luck with your new purchase.

Frank

Attachments

• 911_rear_118.jpg
    911_rear_118.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,897
Hi Frank,

Thanks. Car is fantastic and yours looks amazing. You have clearly been busy with the polish.

Cheers

Jon

Hi Frank,

Thanks. Car is fantastic and yours looks amazing. You have clearly been busy with the polish.

Cheers

Jon

jondrayton said:
Hi Frank,

Cheers

Jon

Bit of elbow grease required alright.

Insects seem to be attracted to my car as their last place of rest. Could think of worse ways of seeing your last moment in the reflection of a 911 bumper.

Frank

Really like that rear badging on your car Frank - I know it's not as it left the factory, but looks really good.

Ian Donkin said:
Really like that rear badging on your car Frank - I know it's not as it left the factory, but looks really good.

Hi Ian,

The previous owner decided to give it a bit of a 991 look - must say I like it also.

Frank

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back