Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

chrome " carrera 4S" rear badging

stucart

Montreal
Item No 281226309305

Ive been watching this item on Ebay debating whether to or not, just noticed its dropped in price to half price so ordered one!
Its showing only one left so get in quick if you like me think Chrome will look better than body coloured.

None left now. :D

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

EDIT: Would someone like an S in chrome? :eek:

wow wee.... what will you guys do with your free money clip which comes with this item?

kench said:
wow wee.... what will you guys do with your free money clip which comes with this item?
I'm sure my daughter would appreciate it? There is more chance of me donning a bed sheet, with holes for the eyes, and sporting a pitchfork than going out in public with it. :thumb:

Maxie, that thread started me looking for chrome badges, cheers!

Package arrived from US of A today, excitedly undid it to find nice chrome Carrera and S but no fecking 4 :sad:
Messages the seller in Miami to see what he says! Ironically the free money clip was in the package!!! Bummer!!!!

You order one as we'll then???

That ill teach you both for penny pinching :lol:

Edit - might of got that wrong if it was the only option to get a chrome one
:?:

Also some of these types of badges tend not to last very long and the chrome starts to flake off :?

Why not get your original badges chrome dipped

Wish I could afford a 991 :D

The one I got (I think from the same eBay seller actually) is made of proper chrome. It's been on my car for 2½ years now and no signs of wear other than weathering.

~ Maxie

Rockunrolla said:
That ill teach you both for penny pinching :lol:
:floor:
Rockunrolla said:
Also some of these types of badges tend not to last very long and the chrome starts to flake off :?

Why not get your original badges chrome dipped
Wish I could afford 'chrome'!

They look good to me. Tested with a BFH and survived fine.

Plavix - sorry off topic !!!

Ive been away in Marbella for a few weeks ,, Did u get your suspension and Aero Kit all sorted ? pics/ thread :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back