Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: iPhone 5S 64gb

michelin

Indianapolis
As title.
:thumb:

Bump.
Even if anybody is upgrading the 6 hopefully in Septmeber then let me know.
Cheers boys.

Possibly.

Slate Grey 5S 64GB

Bought direct from Apple UK (unlocked/no contract)

Cased since day one and no scratches.

Haven't seen 6 yet, so may still keep.

Cheers GT.
It's for my son who has, in an educating kind of way, told me his 3GS no longer cuts it!! He's 10!!!!
I've made a rod for my own back and bank balance.
Keep me in mind, I appreciate it.

3GS :eek:

You are lucky I don't report you to Child Services.

:floor:
Why oh why I decided to introduce him to Apple is beyond me!
It's costing me a small fortune! :lol:

Bump :thumb:

Apologies.

Didn't like the i6 (or iOS8)

Abs no worries Paul. :thumb:

GT4 said:
Apologies.

Didn't like the i6 (or iOS8)

I wish differently to most they hadnt made the 6 the size of an i pad, or at least offered a smaller alternative, ill buy a 6 as ever but getting too big!
Love the 5s but getting increasinlgy fed up of terrible battery life. Updated to iOS 8.2 today actually very impressed :thumb:

Personally I am keeping my 5 for another year in the hope that next year they will do an iPhone 6S Minus in a size comparable to the 4 or 5.

Rather nice of them to only launch handbag phones this year so that I won't be tempted to replace my old one isn't it. 8)

Bump.

I expect there will be some good offers for the outgoing 5 when they need to offload remaining stock - sooner or later I'll need to replace one or both of my phones (3GS and 4S) but it definitely won't be for a Dom Joly... :nooo:

Dom_Joly.jpg

Apple say their research says people want bigger phones but I've only met one person who says they would return to Apple if they were to introduce them. Everyone else is saying what I am saying, they are too big.

I held on to my 4 because I thought the 5 was too big and was waiting for the 6 to come out. Then I saw photos of the new phone on Mac Rumors and decided to buy a 5s. I'll most likely keep this as long as I kept my 4 (four years)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back