Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

40th Anniversary Edition

Number 930 Previously owned as you say by italianstallion and also sold on ebay by mharkeyboy.

As well as the current reg RX 04 GXB it has also had P911 MRK

Has been for sale at the current garage since dec 2013 and was originally for sale @ £18,495

From memory someone from the forum was going to view it a while back at Titan.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

Thanks churny. I'll have a search for the post about the person who went to go and see it. :thumbup:

hi it was geoffers, search for titan cars Glasgow, :thumb:

More thanks :)

It seems that car has been for sale since the beginning of the year. Geoffers thread suggested it needs new brakes and tyres, and is being sold "for a mate" but given its been on the market for 7 months i suspect it is a bit ropey.

I've pinged Geoffers to ask if he ended up going to see it but I suspect this one isn't a go-er.

Thanks again for the help.

ItalianStalion kindly got back to me already about the car. He sold it through Titan Cars a couple of months ago to someone down in London so the garage just hasn't removed it from its website yet (which is damn annoying). At £16,500, even needing brakes and tyres, it was a good buy.

Edited to add, the scenario I painted in my earlier post regarding the time the car was on the market was incorrect as it sold some months ago.

It now belongs to a friend of mine, different reg number now, he's very happy with it, I saw it at the weekend where it was used to go camping with driver, 2 kids, tent and equipment. 911's are very practical family cars

Hi guys.
Lol James, never mind.
Ricky, if you or your friend can pm me an address, I found the wee spare key in my drawer, I'll send it on.
Glad he is enjoying it, he got a great buy methinks.

Pm sent

New owner of nr. 0930

Greetings rickyneil and ItalianStallion:

You may have noticed, in either my postings or those of churny, that I have been keeping the registry of the 996 anniversary cars for some time now (started on Rennlist in 2010 and I picked it up from there). Just recently started a Facebook page for these cars, which has received an enthusiastic reception: www.facebook.com/40jahre911

I'd appreciate it if you would tell the new owner of nr. 0930 about the registry and the FB page. The registry can be accessed through the FB page or directly using this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/402gqbvsv92uz4l/Is2tIKl-Er

It would be great if the new owner could join the other 40AE owners. Thanks, much.

Ted

PS - I hope that you will visit the FB page yourselves as well. I think that you will enjoy it, especially ItalianStallion from having previously owned one of these terrific cars.

Cheers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back