Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got my GT style seats

JohnnyDangerous

Estoril
Got em today, only on fixed bases at the moment but got some runners being designed at the moment
These are carbon buckets with leather and alcantara upholstery

Will get em in the car tomorrow, had to fit the GT2 clutch master and helper spring today and its all in the footwell and im not designed to be upside down in a footwell so I had to volunteer someone !!!! Orange harness' with black stitching coming soon.

JohnnyDangerous said:
Will get em in the car tomorrow, had to fit the GT2 clutch master and helper spring today and its all in the footwell and im not designed to be upside down in a footwell so I had to volunteer someone !!!! Orange harness' with black stitching coming soon.

:)

Still got the Bussa?

Slutters said:
JohnnyDangerous said:

:)

Still got the Bussa?

Not the nitrous one but still have one and the R1 although they need to go to pay for the centre lock wheels and 6 pots for the 911.

Got one in the car finally

Beautiful, would love a set for mine now that I've got the GT looks.

Where did you source them?

Keith

keithrobinson said:
Beautiful, would love a set for mine now that I've got the GT looks.

Where did you source them?

Keith

They are made by Corbeau, when we have the correct sliding bases made I will clear with the mods and try and organize a group buy, there are many different options available starting with GRP shells and brushed nylon , then Kevlar shells and carbon shells with choice of nylon, leather,alcantara or any combination and contrasting stitching etc Also waiting on the tooling for the trim around the harness 'grommets' as its not going to be what you see in the pics, it will be either GRP,Carbon or Kevlar. Im sending some genuine GT bases down to be measured in the next week or so.

Like !!!! :thumb:

Thanks Guys the retail on a base level seat from Corbeau would be around £600 + vat for seats and runners,going up to £830 + vat for them done like mine, thats from Corbeau, if I can get a group buy going they would be cheaper.

That's not bad! Recaro's would cost much more and they are hard, unconfortable.....

quattrosteph said:
That's not bad! Recaro's would cost much more and they are hard, unconfortable.....

That was the idea of getting these made, plus they can be custom coloured to your spec for no extra.

Lovely, been waiting for this post to come up from you. Given up trying to source a second hand set of GT3 seats. I don't come on here often (due to the porker being stood still for a while - a crime but personal reasons has forced this and even though every man and his dog has told me to sell I know once I come out the other side of this I'll want it to be there waiting)

Jonny if you get a group buy organised could you possibly PM me so I don't miss it?

Got the pair in and in the correct positions !!!

New engine also in

Whats the engine spec? :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back