Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 tiptronic 3 spoke steering wheel retro fit to 993 tip

faizul

Hi,

I know some people have retro fitted the 996 steering wheel to a 993 but has anyone done this for the tiptronic cars?

Does the 996 3 spoke steering wheel fit straight onto the 993 with tip, airbag bag functions etc all working and are the electric bits all like for like?

Thanks!

Yes a 996 tip 3 spoke steering wheel and connections are a straight swap. Did mine recently, no issues, everything works ok.

Cheers

Re: 996 tiptronic 3 spoke steering wheel retro fit to 993 ti

faizul said:
Hi,

I know some people have retro fitted the 996 steering wheel to a 993 but has anyone done this for the tiptronic cars?

Does the 996 3 spoke steering wheel fit straight onto the 993 with tip, airbag bag functions etc all working and are the electric bits all like for like?

Thanks!

I just changed mine last week Faizul. No problems, the buttons work fine. Have you bought yours yet?

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back