Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI Kent

ursicles

Spa-Francorchamps
Well,

Joined the board this week, decided to research and take my time and maybe buy a new car in october.

Then i find a car on my doorstep that ticks most of my boxes - isnt life a bitch sometimes!!!

I need to PPI the car, tho not sure the dealer will let me take it to anyone.

I wanted to take it to 9 excellence as they seem to have a good rep here - and PPI price is reasonable, but thought i would see who else u guys recommend.

I've sent you a pm but if the car is for sale at a dealer they may only let you get a PPI done at their place so you may have to go the 'Peter Morgan' route.

PM sent too.

Project Nine in Marden are very good. They would do a thorough PPI. Good luck with the purchase.

A fellow forum member had his dealer drop the car off at La Rose. He speaks highly of Dee there who knows her stuff and prepared a thorough report. May be worth you giving Dee a ring and exploring further?

I would go to Cliff at Project Nine

9e know their stuff as well

917 .... i was PM'd the same thing :)

Esp as Project Nine have a free health check offer on at the mo i could prob roll into the PPI.

Just to update my post.

Went to P9 to have the PPI done and i was very impressed and throughly happy with the work done.

Steve also kept me occupied whilst they have the car a thorough going over. They found a few bits - turbo actuator needed changing was only major item.

They split their findings into 'needs doing now' and 'do when u can' which was really helpful as means i have an action list for as and when.

They were extreemely thorough too like noticing a clip on the side trim was missing - you would have needed to be pulling at it to notice this!!

So all in - if u need a PPI done - def recommended. £180 + vat... but i recovered this cost on the work the dealer had to do to fix the actuator.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back