Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ALERT 964RS Stolen from Chelsea SW3 29/5 1pm

911Thrasher

Nurburgring
WARNING - STOLEN this afternoon!

It was parked in Chelsea SW3, around Sloane Square when it was stolen around 13:00

Any spotters, let me know

Porsche News said:
SPOTTERS ALERT

964RS
Colour: Black
Reg: J900RSL
Parked in Chelsea SW3 / Sloane Square,
Stolen circa 1pm

Contact 911Thrasher with any further info

RS9641_zps149021b1.jpg

RS9642_zps625f699e.jpg

Nightmare, Hope it turns up cant be easy trying to shift a nicked RS joyriders maybe

best of luck

Check the car pound?

Seroiusly? thats awful news. I really hope they catch the a55hole who took it.

You have to wonder at putting pictures of desireable cars outside recognisable houses on the interweb, all sorts read this stuff.

good luck finding it

investigator.gif
baseballbat.gif

WTF and what a week. If its not somebody driving into a '64 and making off, someone has the balls to steal one in broad daylight in Sloane Square

whatever3.gif

WTF! :eek: hope you find it very soon. Ba$tards :gunfire: :nooo:

Worth sending details to Martin at 964RSdatabase to get the word out. PM me with details if you want me to sort.

James

wow this is awful.

is it possible for members to post links on piston heads?

i have like this on facebook, hoping it will help.

also 6peed and rennlist would be a good place to post it

Zingari said:
WTF and what a week. If its not somebody driving into a '64 and making off, someone has the balls to steal one in broad daylight in Sloane Square

You can do/get away with a lot of 'things' if you wear a hi-vis. Who is going to take much interest in a couple of people with a tow truck wearing hi-vis's?

Very sad news! Any update on this?

If you don't find your RS with the tracker system you have fitted then I have to wonder what the point in it actually is!??

:dont know:

Sorry no news - tracker was of course fitted

Any updates on this?

The thieves must have been pretty good, to get the car into a container sharpish. Putting a 911 into a steel container one afternoon would have aroused most suspicions
It must have looked quite strange.

Plus of course, the Tracker microchip can be planted anywhere in the shell, seats, roof, anywhere, so unless they were extremely lucky and found it and crushed it, otherwise as soon as that piece or part of the car is in range,
Tracker could find it, and a recovery can be made.
Tracker stick in back up chips into other parts of the car, so as to keep their Cat status, and their percentages up.
Its not unusual for them to clandestinely multichip the cars.
That of course allows for accidental failure.

You could still be lucky.

:thumbs:

As per topic Tracker fitted why has it not been picked up yet?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back