Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Importing advice anyone?

Bingbong

Hi everybody,
I hope ing for a little advise here on importing a 993 that is from 1993. It's on a French registration (original). I specifically want a left hand drive as it will spend most of the time in Europe but want to put it on the uk reg as I don't live in France. I have done a little bit of research on the DVLA site but it seems a little more complication bringing in a car that is over 10 years old. So not Cert of conformity. I can see it's not impossible to do just a little more time consuming. Time is something I am very poor in at the moment so wondered if anyone has any good advice or are there companies or professionals that will handle the process at a reasonable cost. I work outside of Europe hence the time thing.
Thanks for any advice or tips you
All the best
David

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back