Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reversing sensors help please

Spark911s

After having my c4s in storage of winter I've charged the battery started the car put it in reverse and I have a constant beep as if a switch is stuck on any ideas how I can remedy this please I also had to unlock car through door latch and fuse box piece to get to battery

I have the same problem with my rear sensors....
I don't also have number plate light. I will take the bumper off and check contacts on the connector block. In my case that's what I think it is.
If you car is in storage you should connect the battery with a conditioner.
Battery get flat pretty quick ......2 weeks is enough to have it flat !!

Cheers I did notice the battery went flat quick il check my connectors and also number plate light

I did fix mine this afternoon . Connector got disconnected somehow .
it is working fine now. 40mns with a cuppa !!
Did check number plate light too. Copper contacts were green of corrosion. Cleaned them all and now it is working fine too.
An OPC or Indy would have charged 2 hours for that !!!

If you remove your bumper yourself I advise you to remove your rear lights first ( 2 screws and you pull them out....easy). More easy to refit bumper without them in place.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back