Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Data Centre Outage

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately the Server Datacentre experienced an outage at 6pm yesterday, due to a networking issue, their Network team have finally been able to apply a fixes to their Network architecture that has restored the services.

911uk apologies for the loss of service to all it's users.

If I'd known it was going to happen I would have bought a book or something.

MC

Is compensation available for smashed iPads :dont know:

If you all followed on Twitter you would've known this, and so avoided having to throw your iPad (other tablets are available) against the wall!

:pc:

I didn't notice until midnight.

I was enjoying a Porsche fest at The Fairmile.

Who needs forums when you can have the real thing. :grin:

Infrasilver was the only MOD on duty. Blame him for not putting the requisite 50p in the meter.

I've got two black eyes.
:(

Being annoying and saying stupid things in real life sucks.

Roro said:
I was so at a loss I visited the PH Porsche forum. :what:

Me too, but there was nothing about why 911uk wasn't working so I left. I had to make do with NSXCB, M3Cutters and FullFatRR instead, none of which are a patch on this one :D

MC

MisterCorn said:
Roro said:
I was so at a loss I visited the PH Porsche forum. :what:

Me too, but there was nothing about why 911uk wasn't working so I left. I had to make do with NSXCB, M3Cutters and FullFatRR instead, none of which are a patch on this one :D

MC

That's the main reason I went to PH as well :floor:

Ended up looking for harnesses and harness bars, cup steering wheels... This website seems to molest my wallet irrespective of whether it's up or down...

I was forced to spend time on another forum. The wife is less than pleased with that conversation I had with a TV. :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back