Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mark Webber and his new Porsche 991 Turbo S company car

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Certainly better than a life time supply of Red Bull....

:thumb:

BlSORUtIYAAe-EB.jpg

<somewhere there is a gag about the 991 GT3> :bandit:

Do you think he'll drive that to work when he's got a GT2RS in his garage :?:

911UK said:
Or even bull$**t! :grin:

Roro said:
Wheels are huge what are they 29"!?!? Look ... Not so nice...
Agreed....I think the 997 Turbo wheels are much more attractive. Pity they didn't offer the 20" Turbo II wheels from the Panamera on the 991.

Porsche+Panamera+Turbo+S+(2014)+Rear+Side.jpeg

~ Maxie

Wouldn't turn one of those down!!

I might de in a minority here, I like those wheels but they are the type that look much better in the flesh. The one thing I definitely don't like is the amount of black plastic on display, I would prefer to at least see the intakes painted and probably sills and splitter done as well.

Lucky guy! GT2RS/ 991 Turbo in his colllection..
:worship:

Slayer said:
Lucky guy! GT2RS/ 991 Turbo in his colllection..
:worship:

are people forgetting that he used to drive the best F1 car on the grid and for years was paid a multi-million pound salary?! I think he can choose what goes in his collection :)

Agree - I didn't like them in pictures but liked them so much when I saw them in person that I ordered them on my new 4S :)

Graemep said:

I might de in a minority here, I like those wheels but they are the type that look much better in the flesh. The one thing I definitely don't like is the amount of black plastic on display, I would prefer to at least see the intakes painted and probably sills and splitter done as well.

acamp76144 said:
Agree - I didn't like them in pictures but liked them so much when I saw them in person that I ordered them on my new 4S :)

Graemep said:

Andrew, ordered the 20" Turbo wheels too.

Had a few second thoughts about them like some people on this thread, but now that the car has arrived at the OPC with them fitted, glad I stuck to my guns. :thumbs:

Don't ever fancy kerbing one as I reckon even the best restorer couldn't return them to a half decent OEM look. :?:

911UK said:

Indeed, and also much better than the Red Bull company cars - Infiniti :nooo:

sebastian-vettel-and-mark-webber-hold-infiniti-m-nurburgring-race_1.jpg

I had the honour of spending about 20 mins talking to Mark in China the night before the GP about 3 or 4 years ago. He is such a nice and genuine guy. He even came to our table at breakfast the following morning as he was leaving for the GP and said hello..

chimp911 said:
Do you think he'll drive that to work when he's got a GT2RS in his garage :?:

i reckon so - the Turbo is more useable more of the time. And compared to the GT3 RS it is a bargain at only half the cost!

Good colour choice! ;)

Nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back