Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2S at Paul Stephens

tp81

Suzuka
Does anyone know the asking price? Looks a really clean and original car.

http://www.paul-stephens.com/Porsche-911-993-C2S-Just-Arrived/car5741

Year: 1997
Transmission: Manual 6 Speed
Mileage: 69699
Colour: Arena Red

timthumb.php

I have contacted them on your behalf through their website, if I get a reply I will let you know.

MC

Spoke to them yesterday - was £46k (or £44k - memory is failing me!!)

Either way was that ball park!

Can't actually afford it - am looking for a non-S coupe but was curios to know the price!

Thanks for that, assumed it would be that level. :thumb:

£47 995.

MC

Too hexy for me. Too many bags. I'm out :what:

Opportunistic IMO. Not great condition, what is going on with drivers side interior door panel??

If it was mint then fine ask a big price but cars in the condition can be picked up for 5 figures less, and to really sort that interior it'll need 4 figures spending on it.

Chris W said:
what is going on with drivers side interior door panel??

Probably caused by the ferret that's been sleeping in the saggy pouch :dont know:

Dream911 said:
Why would they do a close up on that badge :nooo:

LOL thought that earlier myself :grin:

Extended Leather in a 2S is unusual. That door card does look a bit crap though.

Hard to assess cond from pics, but I'd say it's sensibly priced.

Lovely. I am in love with the 993 rear and the 18" tubo wheels... but at almost 2x the price i bought my 58k, (almost) immaculate, 964 I'd say it is not worth £48K to me.

I went there to look at a 996T, I was not impressed, either by the cars or the service.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back