Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front spltter?

igaffz

Albert Park
Ok guys, been thinking of getting a front splitter for the 64. Which one would you guys recommend? Needs to be discreet but cool, I like the two pice one from cult werk but don't want to chave the car up!
Needs to be one that will fit into the exciting holes also.

Cheers chaps

Ian

Hi Ian,

Since they don't do the Techart ones anymore, this would probably be my choice from FVD Brombacher:

Part no. FVD 505 964 100

Cheers,
Paul

I'm a big fan of the Ruf front splitter Ian.

It sites lower than the standard under tray, but doesn't look daft.

I'll try and find a photo...

Chris

The ruf on gets my vote so far, I like it a lot, nice and discreet. Don't want to look like a nob head!

Ian

dunno if any use - but pic pf FVD brake ducts and front splitters i fitted last year - bit of work but worth it i think :)

Attachments

• splitter_153.jpg
    splitter_153.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 4,699
Lovely looking car :thumb:

Wow that car really is beautiful bud :worship:

Ian

Befor I make a final decision on wich splitter, dose Anyone know if it is possable to buy the ruf splitter any where in the uk? Can only find it in America, not a problem but the postage is £125+Possable tax when it arrives in blighty :eek:

Ian

igaffz said:
Befor I make a final decision on wich splitter, dose Anyone know if it is possable to buy the ruf splitter any where in the uk? Can only find it in America, not a problem but the postage is £125+Possable tax when it arrives in blighty :eek:

Ian

Try contacting Richie at Milestone 71 bud. They may be able to locate the UK distributor or even know of one for sale.

They seem to be the go to guys for all things modified and Porsche :)

Chris

Hi Chris, cheers bud I've dropped them an email :thumb:
Still can't decide between the cult work or the ruf :?

Cars going into Gary's at throckly on the 22nd for a few rust bubbles, had to sack the other guy off cos he was messing me around to much, Gary to the rescue!

Ian

igaffz said:

Cars going into Gary's at throckly on the 22nd for a few rust bubbles, had to sack the other guy off cos he was messing me around to much, Gary to the rescue!

Ian

Sacked him off did you :nooo:

igaffz said:

Ian

Gary'll sort it out for decent money mate :)

Good look splitter hunting!

Chris

Ian or Chris, can you please let me have Gary's details? Phone and address. I need to get going on my rusty bits.

Cheers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back