Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New car warranty

7and911

Hello, Gents...

I am a bit confused about the warranty on a new 991. Is it 2 or 3 years? Is the 3rd years manufacture's or Porsche approved? Could the car be sold with only 2 years warranty?

Cheers

A

The 3rd year warranty costs over £1000 and seems to be automatically added when placing your order, I don't think you can remove the 3rd years warranty from the order/build spec

Sounds about right - 997 warranties (at least for the turbo) is currently £1020 per year - I just renewed for another 2 years for a marginal discount...

A couple of weeks ago when I was ordering my 991, OPC provided a couple of finance quotes and both included the 3rd year at over £1k (£1020 for the 3rd year warranty & £169 for the 3rd Porshce Assistance). But on the final order, nothing mentioned about the 3rd year warranty/assistance. :?

The priceing structure includes the 3rd year warranty
But when you pay for the car you have the option of reducing the price and deleting the 3rd year.
The salesman normally tells you you could save some money now and buy it when you have your first service

So you have to ask the question / check with Porsche when buying a sub 3 year old car

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back