Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Macan launch night invites.

Fox Terrier

Launch night invite just dropped on the doormat. Hatfield 8th April. Anyone else going?

Found mine waiting for me when I arrived home from work.
I'll decide nearer the time, I do like their nibbles though.

just got mine :thumb:

but from Porsche Chester... :dont know:

BgNu_1rIMAAU7lm.jpg

anyone from the Chester areas wants my invite ?

Mine arrived a while back for Reading on April fools day. Might go - calendar uncertain at the moment.

I'll be there!

Seriously considering a Cayenne/Macan to replace Mrs Rickyneil's car early next year, so not a wasted invite

Me too for Hatfield.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Got mine from OPC Tonbridge today for 10th April

:thumbs:

rpm said:
Got mine from OPC Tonbridge today for 10th April

:thumbs:

Mine hasn't come yet but I've put the date in my diary.

:thewife: will be pleased as she likes me to take her out on our wedding anniversary. :grin:

After me leaving a copy of this week's Auotcar on the coffee table and pointing out their gushing comment after the first drive, my Mrs would seriously like a Macan to replace her X3 :)

Now, do I just phone up our not-so-local main dealer (probably Reading) and ask for an invite or is this a case of "you can £@€k Off !!" if you are not already on their list?

tim

Got mine for Mid-Sussex on the 8th of August, really tempted by one too as I need a second car and I was thinking about a used Landy.

Touji said:
Got mine for Mid-Sussex on the 8th of August, really tempted by one too as I need a second car and I was thinking about a used Landy.

Are you sure :?:

Tim - shouldn't be any issues, just call up and say you're interested in knowing more about the Macan and that you would like to come to the launch - I did same last year (or year before.... ?) for the 991 launch at Hatfield :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back