Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How do you upload pictures

Ken White

How do you upload pictures from IPad on to the forum?

Cheers for any help.

Good question, hopefully when we get an answer it's in simple to follow terms too, as I am genuinely a computer dunce!
:pc:
ScottUK

the only way i can do it is to plug via the charge lead into the laptop , it auto transfers pics accross ,, then you have to resize them , and then attach file on the bottom of your post :?

No problem to upload from my laptop, but never use it any more since having the IPad. Maybe there is a certain App you can download to help with uploading the photos?

We need a computer geek to come along and help.

Thanks

Easiest way upload your photos onto photobucket app, copy IMG URL . Then paste as below.Simples

spongebob squarepants said:
Easiest way upload your photos onto photobucket app, copy IMG URL . Then paste as below.Simples

IYFD :hand:

Guys, seriously how do you upload photos so they appear in the message?

I'm trying to copy the URL from photo bucket, but it just looks like this;

ce4b4804f89e7b1a677f3464310df9b9_zpsf7f9a7ba.jpg

Very nice!

On the right hand side of Photbucket you have various link codes. Just click on the IMG Code one and on a pc it should auto copy, or you can copy, then you just paste into your post on here. Easy easy!

Chris W said:
On the right hand side of Photbucket you have various link codes. Just click on the IMG Code one and on a pc it should auto copy, or you can copy, then you just paste into your post on here. Easy easy!

I have been trying to upload pics for the last 20 minutes from my Photobucket account.

It's not as simple as the above, but it is simple:

1) Upload your pics to photobucket

2) Select the IMG link, 4th option down on the right, will look similar to this

[URLhttp://s1172.photobucket.com/user/hsc911/media/996%20Turbo/IMG_1977_zpsc6abbfc6.jpg.html]
IMG_1977_zpsc6abbfc6.jpg
[/URL]

3) Paste it into your post/reply

4) Make sure you UNTICK the little box directly below this text box on this site, look now, it is right under this text area

Disable BBCode in this post

5) Then preview or submit and it will show up!

I am no IT nerd but I managed to figure it out, there wasn't anything on here to tell me to untick the box.

And it seems that the box stays ticked for each post you make so make sure you untick it each time you want to upload pics.

Hope that helps or HTH, I think!

Email them to picasa

Copy URL

(no direct file access on iOS)

eg

Code:
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hCJvtnu10ag/U7R-L9Ty_hI/AAAAAAAACCE/EwUxLjZR7fQ/s600/photo.JPG[/img]

=

photo.JPG

test

Attachments

• newcar_001_178.jpg
    newcar_001_178.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11,623
  • new2_133.jpg
    new2_133.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 11,623

New Threads

Forum statistics