Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 C4S. Santa Came Early

markvorny

After nearly 3 years of bliss with my 997.2 C2S I was getting itchy feet.

I took my wife away in mid December to Leeds for the weekend (impressed eh?), and quite by chance arrived early and went to OPC Leeds to kill some time. This was of course entirely planned but didn't let on.

So she sat down and glugged on the free coffee with a friends wife who had travelled up with us.

I had gone to look at a 11 months old C4S that I had spoken to the ever helpful salesman Jonathan Whitely about the previous day. This was actually their showroom car last year and I fell in love with it then, still having the couple of photo's on my phone that I took of it when new.

To cut a long story short, the deal was half done, the wife gave her visual approval (this being the first car she has ever viewed before it has appeared on the drive).

During the evening, the copious amounts of alcohol proved to be the clincher and I got the internal sign off. I would have preceded anyway, but I was always taught to ask :lol:

So, just before Christmas I became the proud guardian of the following;

2013 Carrera 4S
White, black leather
PDK
Sports Chrono
Sports Plus Seats
Sports Design Aerokit
Sports Design Steering Wheel
Sunroof
Bose
20" wheels
Sports Exhaust

On arrival;

Dealer Shots;

Congratulations, looks lovely

How do you find it compared to your 997.2?

Zantaz said:
Congratulations, looks lovely

How do you find it compared to your 997.2?

Thank You.

It's very different, a bit more refined, The interior is leagues ahead, but that was never an issue for me.

I do miss the rawness of the 997, I absolutely loved that car and will always have a fondness for it as it was my first 911.

It is definitely evolution as opposed to revolution.

Lovely looking car .enjoy . Next on my list in a few years time . Only just brought mines . :lol:

That's pimp! 8) The more I see the 991 shape, the more I like it! :thumb:

Congrats, very nice! :thumbs:

Congrats - fantastic upgrade :thumb: Be interesting to see how you find the 4WD as opposed to the RWD you had previously.

~ Maxie

I like the ducktail option, what made you choose that over the traditional spoiler. Car looks great in white.

Kevin.

The duck tail on the 991 works very well IMO, the whole package looks absolutely fabulous. I'm not a PDK man and I'm not convinced by the seven speed manual. For me, it's still style over substance, but what style indeed! :thumb:

911KSM said:
I like the ducktail option, what made you choose that over the traditional spoiler. Car looks great in white.

Kevin.

It was dealer specced when they had it as their showroom demo. But, I have always loved the ducktail through the years and it was on my wish list in searching out a 991, just fate that this one came back on the market.

Thanks to all for your kind comments :thumb:

I think it is shocking how you tricked your wife :worship:

Nice car!

BullyB said:
I think it is shocking how you tricked your wife :worship:

Nice car!

I thank you :lol:

If she finds out I am toast .....

Very nice indeed
Congratulations love the duck tail :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics