Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's Citehs Title!

spongebob squarepants

Moyes out....

Moyes

+1
But no chance - Sir Alex's man
Big chance wasted in having a new style manager in there
Look at both Liverpool and Everton - great football
It may reduce our chances of getting great players

I'd like him to stay :thumb: Relegation will reduce traffic and make my driving much more enjoyable :grin:

What did you expect to happen when SAF stepped down? There was always going to be a transitional period.
Seriously, who would you like to have replace him?
Who was available?
The one error that stands out for me, other than the signing of Felani (so that's two then) is that the board allowed the CEO to go at the same time as SAF, and that shone like a beacon in the summer transfer window.

For what Man Utd fans have experienced in the last twenty years I don't think the club owes them a thing. IMO the club are doing it the right way, steady, solid manager who will be given the chance manage a massive club. Look at all the Premiership clubs that chop and change their manager at a whim with fleeting or no success. Only Arsenal come close, and the only thing bigger than the space in their trophy cabinet is Jose's ego.

All IMHO.

Lol take a look at the table SuperMoyes has actually got that forth spot well in his sights :D as the scousers fade we shall rise from the ashes.....

pzero said:
What did you expect to happen when SAF stepped down? There was always going to be a transitional period.
Seriously, who would you like to have replace him?
Who was available?
The one error that stands out for me, other than the signing of Felani (so that's two then) is that the board allowed the CEO to go at the same time as SAF, and that shone like a beacon in the summer transfer window.

For what Man Utd fans have experienced in the last twenty years I don't think the club owes them a thing. IMO the club are doing it the right way, steady, solid manager who will be given the chance manage a massive club. Look at all the Premiership clubs that chop and change their manager at a whim with fleeting or no success. Only Arsenal come close, and the only thing bigger than the space in their trophy cabinet is Jose's ego.

All IMHO.
Eminem

Moriniho or Martinez basically. Moyes isn't a Utd manager as will be proved in time.... Everyone compares twenty years ago with now it's totally different - A transitional period will cost United many millions, a club like United doesn't need one- We just need a big time manager :thumb:

Massive clubs change managers regularly and still enjoy massive success, imagine Barcelona signing a manager who's won jack? Plus the two aforesaid managers sit in the top 4 without any transitional period lol

Top pic, brilliant. :thumb:

I've been boring people at work since July, saying that if offered fourth spot, then Moyes should rip their hands off and take it.

Can't be easy captaining the ship with the admiral still on board.

pzero said:
Top pic, brilliant. :thumb:

I've been boring people at work since July, saying that if offered fourth spot, then Moyes should rip their hands off and take it.

Can't be easy captaining the ship with the admiral still on board.

Watching SIr Alex on Xmas millionaire he looked no more than 50, I seriously believe when Moyes gets the boot he'll be back in temporary control ....
Moyes out....

If anyone can be bothered to look up Moyes out on twitter there's some serious belly laughs at some lunatics posts lol

spongebob squarepants said:
Lol take a look at the table SuperMoyes has actually got that forth spot well in his sights :D as the scousers fade we shall rise from the ashes.....

thats so funny :floor: :floor:

Mourinho's brand of football can only be described as negative, despite the success that he achieves. It's anti football as has been described in the past, his press conferences offer more entertainment than the teams that he sends out, and he well knows it, it masks the dullness. Yes, it's a different climate now than twenty years ago.
Martinez is a fantastic manager and he has done very well with Everton, and so soon. I'm sure he has raised an eyebrow or two despite his talent.
Moyes was always destined for Old Trafford ever since he was courted when he was at Preston, pre Steve McLaren.

Time will tell.

pzero said:
Mourinho's brand of football can only be described as negative, despite the success that he achieves. It's anti football as has been described in the past, his press conferences offer more entertainment than the teams that he sends out, and he well knows it, it masks the dullness. Yes, it's a different climate now than twenty years ago.
Martinez is a fantastic manager and he has done very well with Everton, and so soon. I'm sure he has raised an eyebrow or two despite his talent.
Moyes was always destined for Old Trafford ever since he was courted when he was at Preston, pre Steve McLaren.

Time will tell.

Yes lol but he has charisma :floor: and look he's Defo ahead of Dave here...

Its odd he's seemingly getting great support locally however I've yet to talk to a single person who wants him as the boss.... The City fans are desperate for him to stay ...

Moyes

Moyes is in the New Years Honours List. He's getting the OBE.
OUT BEFORE EASTER :floor:
Think you Mancs should look at some of your under performing/over the hill players first.

Re: Moyes

Rhodris-dad said:
Moyes is in the New Years Honours List. He's getting the OBE.
OUT BEFORE EASTER :floor:
Think you Mancs should look at some of your under performing/over the hill players first.

obe lol :floor: :floor:

Spurs win again and expose the cracks... Great wins for the leaders above - I wonder if anyone's thought how much revenue we will lose or how difficult it will be to get star players to play in the Ropey League?

Ironically proving how a new manager can improve a side....
Or not with our Dave
#Moyes out

Hmmm- Ex united legend who's proved his ability with league and cup titles. Could he do any worse???

Moyes

The worse the results the harder it will be to recruit any genuine star players

I just don't get the logic of his appointment - old style football

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back