Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Last blast 2013

Paul Lowther

Dry roads, no salt, sun setting a couple of photos from this afternoon's final blast of 2013. Looking forward to 2014, best wishes to all! :thumb:

Great looking car :thumb:

MC

+1

Happy New Year

Great looking car and fun roads round there.

Paul Lowther said:
Millomboy, good roads indeed. Is there a clue in your name ? :?:
There is indeed. Moved south many moons ago, but still have family there. Called in, in the summer, on a mini tour of The Lakes.

The teardrops really set that car off.
They really suit the 964.

beautiful car.

rory at eporsche had a 3.3 about 5/6 years ago, and I was interested, it was £23,000.

Im just off to kick myself just one more time before bed.

FFS

Very, very nice. :thumb:

Your 964 is beautiful! :cloud9:

What a beautiful car.

Stunning.

Cheers all for the kind words.. Another nice day today so I thought I'd' take her out again only to realise the highways agency had spent most of last night gritting the roads D'oh!!

Thought it wise not to bother (scary stuff that salt) and consoled myself with the thought that luckily I'd escaped any damage from the recent high winds and floods (unlike many others).

Once again thanks and happy new year to all fellow porkers!!

:porsche:

stuttgartmetal said:
The teardrops really set that car off.
They really suit the 964.

beautiful car.

rory at eporsche had a 3.3 about 5/6 years ago, and I was interested, it was £23,000.

Im just off to kick myself just one more time before bed.

FFS

That sounds like the slate grey one they had. They also had a very nice black one for a little bit more.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back